If you are just starting out on your SAP HANA career, looking for online SAP HANA training materials to improve your SAP HANA practice or looking for a career change to SAP HANA, then ZaranTech has the right level of SAP HANA online training. By enrolling for SAP HANA courses with us you get the required SAP HANA training material, SAP HANA interview questions, SAP HANA Certification exam practice test, SAP HANA training videos and case studies based on real-time project which helps you in achieving SAP HANA Certification.
What makes your course unique?
- Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations.
- Longer Course Duration – We provide students with more detailed training with Assignments based on the real-time scenarios.
- We offer Training Blogs using Google Site – The Training Blogs are a common platform for both the trainer as well as the trainees to interact with, discuss queries with the trainers, upload assignments and referring assignments.
- We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud.
- Never miss a session – We video record every online training sessions and post the Video recording on the training Blog after the session.
- Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
- Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification.
- Career Counseling – If you are New to IT and want career counseling to help you decide which stream to go into, please click the link, http://www.zarantech.com/free-career-counseling/ and fill out the Career Counseling form and one of our counselors will get in touch.
- Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume preparation guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignments, Quizes and Video Recordings of every Session Provided.
- Instructor Student Guide Provided
- Real time POC Provided
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials through Google Drive Cloud.
- Basics of SQL, Database & Data Warehouse
Who Should Join the Training?
- Someone who is looking for a career in SAP HANA Database.
- Someone who is a SAP Consultant and wants to add SAP HANA skills.
Course Package :
- 20 Instructor-Led live class
- 20 video Recordings
- All Powerpoint Presentation
- 10-12 Assignments and Quizzes
- Student Guide and Instructor Guide
- SAP HANA Certification materials and Certification Dumps
- Project Based POC
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- SAP In-Memory Strategy
- HANA compare to BWA
||Look and Feel
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- Navigator View
- System Monitor
- Information Modeler
- IMCE and Surroundings
- Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data Modeling
- Persistent Layer
- Backup & Recovery
Method 1 – Data Provisioning using FLAT FILES
Method 2 – Data Provisioning using BODS 4.0 (ETL Based Approach – Building AGILE Data Marts)
Method 3 – Data Provisioning using SLT
- BODS 4.0 Architecture in detail
- Data Stores in BODS
- Meta Data
- BODS Objects and components Hierarchy
- Building Data Flows in Designer (to Load the Data to SAP HANA)
- Query Transform in the Data Flow
- Loading the Data from diff files to SAP HANA using SAP BODS (Text files, spread sheets, XML files and COBOL copybooks)
- Using Merge Transforms, Date Generation Transforms, SQL Transforms, Pivot Transforms, Reverse Pivot, Match Transform, Match Results Transform, Case Transforms, Validation Transforms, KEY Generation Transform, R Generation Transform, Table Comparison Transform, History Preservation Transform, Map operation Transform with Insert, Map Operation transform with Updates in BODS Data Flow to load the data to SAP HANA
- Creating Repository Users
- Creating a Local Repository
- Setup Central Management Server (CMC)
- Setup of Data Service Job Server
- Creating Central repository and using it
- Loading the Data from different SAP ERPS (like ECC, CRM) using SAP BODS to DSAP HANA for COPA Scenarios, FI Scenarios, Sales Scenarios, Purchasing Scenarios, Marketing Scenarios and Opportunity Scenarios and Service Scenarios.
- Loading the Data from SAP BW 7.3 to SAP HANA using SAP BODS (Open Hub Tables, DSO tables etc)
- Loading the Data from Non-SAP Source Systems to SAP HANA using SAP BODS
- SMART DATA ACCESS
- Connecting to Remote SQL SERVER using SMART DATA Access.
- Creating Calculation view Using Remote DataSource.
- SAP RIVER.
- A) Workbench User Interface
- Replication job editor
- Datastore editor
- Data Flow editor
- Monitoring editor
- File Format editor
- B) Information Steward
- Getting started with Cleansing Package Builder
- About cleansing data
- About cleansing packages
- Cleansing package types
- Create cleansing packages
- Assign standard forms and variations
- Updating a published cleansing package
- Viewing published cleansing packages
- Person and firm cleansing
- Positioning and Key Concepts
- Overview on Configuration Aspects
- Selective Data replication
Method 4 – Data Provisioning using Direct Extractor Connection (DCX)
- Using SAP provided Business Content Extractor
- ABAP Data Flows for Table and Pool clusters
- Purpose of Information Modeler
- Levels of Modeling in SAP HANA
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views
- Creating Advanced Calculation Views using GUI and SCRIPT methods
- Creating Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views for FI scenarios, COPA scenarios, Sales Scenarios, Purchasing Scenarios and Marketing Scenarios
- Export & Import – Server and Client sides
- Using Hierarchies (Level Based and Parent-Child Hierarchies)
- Creating Restricted and Calculated Measures
- Using Filter Operations
- Using Variables, input parameters
- SAP HANA SQL Introduction
- SQL Script and Procedures
- Using Currency Conversions, Create hyperlinks
- Persistency Considerations
- SAP HANA Engine Overview
- Choosing Views For Information
- Using SAP HANA Information Composer for Modeling
- Procession Information Models
- Validating Models
- Comparing Versions of Information Objects
- Checking Model References
- Generate Auto Documentation
- Connecting Tables
- Joins (Inner, Left Outer, Right Outer, Full Outer, Text, Referential and Union)
- Managing Modeling Content
- Manage Schemas
- Import and Export data Models
- Copy Information Objects
- HANA, Reporting Layer
- Connectivity options
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.1
- Designing Complex Universes in IDT based on HANA Tables and HANA Views
- WEBi 4.0 on HANA
- Crystal Report for Enterprise with HANA
- Designing the Dashboards using Query Browser on HANA Universes using Dashboard Design 4.0
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 Explorer
- Designing Information Space based on SAP HANA Information Model using BO Explorer 4.1
- Exploring the Data using BO 4.1 explorer based on Information Spaces created on HANA
- Creating Analysis Views using Analysis edition for OLAP (HANA OLAP connection)
- Analysis edition for Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- SAP Visual Intelligence on HANA
- Crystal Reports via ODBC/JDBC Connections
- Others & MS Excel 2010
- Creation of Users
- Creation of Roles
- Creation of Role Hierarchy
- Assignment of Users to Roles
- IMCE Authorizations
- Understanding Use Cases
- Use Case Relationships
- Use Case Brainstorming
- Creating Use cases from Requirements
- Creating Use Case Narratives
- Change Management & Version Control Concept
||Security and Authorizations
- User Management and Security
- Types of Privileges
- Template Roles
||Concepts of SAP BW 7.4 on HANA
- BW 7.3 powered by SAP HANA
- In-memory optimized Infocubes
- In-memory optimized DSO’s
- Migration concepts of BW 7.4 on traditional Database to BW 7.0 on SAP HANA
- Migrating standard Infocubes to In memory optimized Infocubes using migration Tool
- Migrating standard DSO’s to In-memory optimized DSO’s using migration Tool
- Customer Testimonials
- User Management (SAP BI 4.0 Integration)
- User Management (Single-Sign-on SSO)
||SP9 new Features and Functionality
- SDI + SDQ
- Smart Data Streaming
- Mulitenant DB
- Dynamic Data Tiering
- More enhancements done in PA
Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications?
Yes, We prepare the students for certification with the help of material, guidance and Training.
Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course?
What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it?
The Learner would be attend for SAP HANA Certification.
- Operating System: Windows XP or newerBrowser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
Q) Why is SAP HANA fast?
Ans: SAP HANA is fast for the following reasons:
a) HANA stores information in electronic memory as compared to regular RDBMS technologies that store information on hard disks.
b) Besides, most SAP systems have the database on one system and a calculation engine on another,and they pass information between them. With HANA, all this happens within the same machine.
Q) Define SAP HANA?
Ans: SAP HANA is a S/w and H/w solution by SAP, which is an In-Memory platform, that combines database, data processing, and application platform capabilities in-memory. The platform provides libraries for predictive, planning, text processing, spatial, and business analytic.
Q) How soon after I Enroll would I get access to the Training Program and Content?
Ans: Right after you have Enrolled, we will send you an Email to your Gmail id with a Video on How To login to the training blog and get access to the training program and content.
Q) Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
Ans: All our instructors are Senior Consultants themselves with a minimum of 10 years of real-time experience in their respective fields. Each trainer has also trained more than 100 students in the individual and/or corporate training programs.
Q) How will be the practicals/assignments done?
Ans: Practicals/assignments will be done using the training blog. Instructions will be sent after you enroll.
Q) When are the classes held and How many hours effort would I need to put in every day/week?
Ans: Online Live sessions are held weekdays evening CST (Central Standard Time GMT-6) or on Weekends. The schedule is posted for each batch on the website. You have to put in a effort of 8-10 hrs per week going thru the videos once again and completing your assignments.
Q) What if I miss a class?
Ans: We Video record every Live session and after the session is complete, we will post the Video recording of that session in the blog. You will have access to these Video recordings for 6 months from the date you start your training. Material access will be provided using Google Drive Cloud for lifetime.
Q) How can I request for a support session?
Ans: You can do that by posting a question on the training blog.
Q) What If I have queries after I complete this course?
Ans: You can post those questions on the training blog.
Q) Will I get 24*7 Support ?
Ans: You will get 24*7 access to the blog to post your questions. Trainers will answer your questions within 24 hrs of time. Normally they answer very frequently, like about 1-2 hrs. You can also approach your training coordinator for the same.
Q) Can I get the recorded sessions of a class from some other batches before attending a live class?
Ans: Yes, you can. Or you can see our YouTube page for previous batch session recordings.
Q) How will I get the recorded sessions?
Ans: It will be provided to you through the training blog.
Q) Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
Q) Do you provide Placements as well?
Ans: After your training is complete we have placement assistance program and you can surely take advantage of that program.
Q) Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
Ans: We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from ZaranTech at the end of the course.
Q) What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE classes?
Ans: 1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
Q) What if I have more queries?
Ans: Call the number listed on the Course Details page of our website.